Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any A20A1 powered crx's out there? It's a sleeper, trust me don't laugh!

· Registered
1,428 Posts
isnt da A20 the old prelude motor?....i wuz thinkin about doing it...but then i realize there isnt much out there for that motor......

· Registered
2,120 Posts
a20...? is that the first gen prelude or sumthing. ive thought about doing a b21 vtec out of a 91 prelude si.

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PSIKOTICsi said:
a20...? is that the first gen prelude or sumthing. ive thought about doing a b21 vtec out of a 91 prelude si.
it came out of preludes and accords, i have a friend with one in his, runs 12.8 all motor, it's turbo'ed now;) on slicks

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
his is out of a 88 LXi

· Registered
506 Posts
Man, That is a DOG ass engine. The A20a has a whopping [email protected]/[email protected] WHOA! I bet thats a hella sleeper. There is no way this engine could pull off a 12.8 n/a or otherwise. Next time your friend should try shoe-horning in a 40hp volkswagen beetle flat-four engine! That should get him into the 11's bro! SWEET! keep us updated with more ricey misadventures!

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AK_CRX said:
Man, That is a DOG ass engine. The A20a has a whopping [email protected]/[email protected] WHOA! I bet thats a hella sleeper. There is no way this engine could pull off a 12.8 n/a or otherwise. Next time your friend should try shoe-horning in a 40hp volkswagen beetle flat-four engine! That should get him into the 11's bro! SWEET! keep us updated with more ricey misadventures!
you wanna bet ? Mike_Sho might even do a feature on it. he already knows about it.:eek: and the 12.8 is on slicks and w/custom intake/custom header/custom exh./web camshaft, and web cam gear and the car weighs 1400 lbs empty. i really really wish you weren't in Alaska cause he'd win so much money off of u ans now his car is turbo'ed with a garrett turbo and intercooled.

· Registered
2,120 Posts
an a20...he would need more than wat you jes listed to run 12s i would think? you want need around 200hp to the wheels to run a 12 on slicks...plus the car weigh 1400lbs...wat he do to the car to make it weigh that muchs...fiberglass the whole body?

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PSIKOTICsi said:
an a20...he would need more than wat you jes listed to run 12s i would think? you want need around 200hp to the wheels to run a 12 on slicks...plus the car weigh 1400lbs...wat he do to the car to make it weigh that muchs...fiberglass the whole body?
uuuummm how long have you been in the import scene? u gut the interior and take out the bumper suuports and the rest is his secret but the two mentioned are worth plenty of weight and there's an aftermarket suspension kit that'll take somewhere around 100 lbs off the car.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.