Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is sick!! Its a 1989 Mitsubishi Mirage. All wheel drive conversion, 4G63 swap, 24 psi 400+ hp. First vid is 1st thru 3rd, second vid is after awd conversion launch. Enjoy.... hope its not a repost? i dont think it is but maybe...

View My Video
View My Video

check it out at lilevo.com for more videos and all info about car.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
lil evo has posted on here about his website and his car before...

his car was in import racer..and he was mating the GSX's AWD system to it the last time I heard...he ran something crazy like mid 11's with FWD and only upper 400 whp.

·
Registered
16 Posts
gooniac1 said:
now thats what I'm talking about! That was hot! I love a good sleeper! The Galant VR-4 is another one! Nice vid!
:popcorn crazy :number1 good sound i love it i hope he got some good brakes thats fast

·
Registered
107 Posts
I love a good sleeper...and that's a great one!

I have a buddy in Bradenton with a white Galant VR-4, he's upgraded the turbo on it, but that's about it really...they haul ass....of course it would've helped if he had found out it was a non turbo originally. He wouldn't have been short one transmission :p

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
Slide81 said:
I love a good sleeper...and that's a great one!

I have a buddy in Bradenton with a white Galant VR-4, he's upgraded the turbo on it, but that's about it really...they haul ass....of course it would've helped if he had found out it was a non turbo originally. He wouldn't have been short one transmission :p

so the car was a galant gsx originally. a lot of people get those and do turbo swaps on them.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
i guess my idea of using the drivetrain out of a CR-V and boosting my LS/VTEC isnt a new idea anymore........still wanna go for it though..

·
Registered
834 Posts
Ya, its a sweet car... he just bought another Mirage... a white one... the conversion will be alot cleaner from that one in the video. The one in the video used to be a Auto and he converted it. I own a galant vr-4, a 92 78/1000... there fun sleeper cars i gotta say..Going to be maxin out my 14b on my jdm motor, should see some impressive times. Another member on galantvr4.org has been runing 12.3's with his stock motor at 25psi.Cant beat a AWD launch.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.