Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 14.8%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of yo who don't cruise OT I 'll give you guys an update on what happened last weekend:

Good news is her insurance company is accepting full liability. :clap

Anyway, I have a little bit of dough saved up for the repaint I was planning this summer, and since they have to paint anyway, I was going to see how much extra I'd have to give them on top of the repairs to just paint the whole car a different color minus the trunk and engine bay. I doubt I'll have enough, but I'd hat to have it painted now just to repaint it again this summer. SO I've got it down to these two colors, the anthracite seems to be the favored one right now, but I'd like the opinions of my peeps. :D

Anthracite Gray Metallic form 3rd gen 4runners and Supras

Or Blazing Copper Metallic from the Mazda 6

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Thats a toss up but I've always liked the color on the Mazda 6, it's the same color Ford used on some of thier trucks awhile back I think.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'm biased on silver.... however if you wanted to change I would go for the anthracite gray metallic. It would look sweet with your wheels and a little c/f... :D :clap

·
Registered
519 Posts
sorry bout the messed up ride mayn! i always loved ur car! but for colour wise i would go with the anthracite, more of a cleaner/sleeper look! and best of all it would go better with your black accents that u did recently1 other than that best of luck mayn :tu

·
Registered
842 Posts
Have you considered the Smoke color that Nissan uses on thier lineup? It looks very close to the color of the 4Runner, but might be slightly darker. It's one of my favorite colors, and it looks good on virtually ANY car. Check that out before making a final decision!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Hey pete, you ever thought of painting it the acura TL blue?? Such a beautiful color.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
///M3ssican said:
I love the Mystic Blue Metallics of the BMW lineup...

and their Silver Grey Metallic

hey, thats my cousins car!

I vote gunmetal of the two, but I like the copper on the mazda line. But if you dont want attention, its not very subtle.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts