268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sakdpimp said:
the first ones, but is your car we shouldnt decide for u
yea i know..i was just lookin for opinions..ya know..i was prolly going to buy the first ones anyways..i think they'd look real nice on my car :)

thanks..later

·
Registered
314 Posts
am i the only one who noticed that the first ones are 5-bolt and the second ones are 4-bolt?
how about you get the ones that will fit your car. it would suck to end up like the guy that's selling the first set:( (he bought the wrong pattern)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha..i'm not that dumb..don't worry bout it..i was going for looks..not what fits

·
Registered
585 Posts
the auction for the second one ended. were you planning on getting those specific rims or are you just looking for something you would like?

·
Registered
766 Posts
i prefere the 6 spoke one ...but both of them look very nice
this is what im getting

·
Registered
34 Posts
pimp is right
It's your car, so you go for what you like.
But if you just want general opinions, I vote for the first one.

·
Registered
125 Posts
White on black looks cool, although if you wanna be noticed more, powder coat silver or polished aluminum is the standard pics. plus too if you change cars or repaint your ride, it will still match and easier to resell!!! Go with whatever flava you want its almost like asking what style and color hair you should get.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Re: MORE SPOKES

94accordboss said:
GET THE ONE WITH MORE SPOKES...IT LOOKS MORE RACY
Spoken like a true rice boy...

·
Registered
766 Posts
any color looks great on a black car...white....silver....gun metal....who the fuck cares....black cars are just awesome :)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I like the Konig Subzeros. They make them up to 17", and they're still very lightweight. They look good AND help performance by not weighing down the suspension dynamics.

I have 16x7" Tuners on my car now (they didn't make subzeros at the time) :) these wheels are ~16.75 lbs each, which is respectable I think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts