Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
del sol > GSR T/F ?
del sol > 00 SI T/F ?

best year del sol for engine mods n vtec?

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
Sk8trPunkTMW said:
i think the sol is best over-all...not perfprmance-wise but i think over-al fun factor...you can NOT beat the targa-top in the summer! :D
I have to agree with sk8trpunk...there is no way in hell that a del sol would take a gsr or an si...not even if it had the b16a3 in it...it's too damn heavy...I mean sure it has the ability to take anything once you dump some money into it, but in stock configuration, there's no chance...and a gsr swap still wouldn't be enough...but del sols are tight...anyone who tells you otherwise is just a :g and your question about the best year del sol for engine mods or whatever, try to find one with a b16 already in it...the del sols were introduced with the b16a3 so if you can find one, you'd better buy it bc they are super hard to find...or if someone is selling one with a swap already don't pass it up...dohc's are best to mod but there are quite a few sohc's that can rip a new one in anything dohc...if you do end up getting a sohc sol, get one with a d16z6 in it...that's the better sohc in my opinion...and it's *****....

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Elixirs said:
del sol > GSR T/F ?
del sol > 00 SI T/F ?

best year del sol for engine mods n vtec?
Translation from language "Tard":

The Del Sol is better than the GSR - True/False?
The Del Sol is better than the 2000 Si - True/False?

Best year del sol for engine mods n vtec? what? Best year for vtec? best year for engine mods? what in the shit?

error....tard overload.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
actually I speak english fine. it's too bad if people can't recognize true/false or even greater than, and less than signs. but uh, yeah, it's english either way you look at it.

and what does destructive criticism do for anyone? just makes you look like ignorant assholes who can't get off from sticking their thumbs in their dogs asses, so resort to needless insults and online name-calling.
and it's just completely useless and doesn't help anybody

so let's all keep on topic, ok? thanks, now:

Is the Del Sol better then the GSR and/or SI(OVERALL)? the majority of you say NO, because of the weight factor. So, what would be the best year for the Del Sol in your opinion (for engine modifications and the like) ?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Elixirs said:
just makes you look like ignorant assholes who can't get off from sticking their thumbs in their dogs asses
so youre the guy standing outside my window

Imsogay said:
Is the Del Sol better then the GSR and/or SI(OVERALL)? the majority of you say NO, because of the weight factor. So, what would be the best year for the Del Sol in your opinion (for engine modifications and the like) ?
no, the weight factor is so minimal in this situation that its uncanny.

·
Registered
974 Posts
the 93-95 si's had the d16z6, and the head breaths a little better than the y8 found in later models. (meaning if you do i/h/e you'd see better gains) but only slightly. And with the y8's being in newer models they probly have fewer miles, meaning more compression, and more power.

the 94-97 vtecs all had the same engine, so it wouldnt matter.

and dont buy an s. I really cant tell you weather the d15 or the d16y7 is better, but it doesnt matter, if you want to go fast, neither is what your looking for.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.