Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What everybody's opinion on the veilside racing edition wide body kit for the RSX??? I recently juss received it a week ago...and i'm plannin' to get a paint job on mah RSX changing the stock color so mah car would have a more attractive color...Color suggestion?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i think its pretty tight..but im not a fan on looks..i'd rather go faster =)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well da kit only cost me $1132...is a really good price for an 8 piece wide body...I agree with the gunmetal color...it was actually one of my options....but its startin' to get played out....da gunmetal color...i'm prolly gettin' kandi blue color on mah RSX and is goin' to the shop next week...thanx for da replies..

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ChynaRSX said:
well da kit only cost me $1132...is a really good price for an 8 piece wide body...I agree with the gunmetal color...it was actually one of my options....but its startin' to get played out....da gunmetal color...i'm prolly gettin' kandi blue color on mah RSX and is goin' to the shop next week...thanx for da replies..
wow where can you get that kit for $1100? :) is it REAL veilside? because i know for a fact that the kit retail for about $1500 in japan :) most of the place over here sale it for around $2000 :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
i like that kit alot...but i still think c west is the best kit out there right now...i myself dont like kits on my car...but i do think that the veilside one is hella tyt...so good choice on that...may i suggest you not get blue, i like the gunmetal or dark gray...coz the blue is really played out...but its all up to you mayn...my 2 cents...payce...

·
Registered
933 Posts
As LABlue said, 1200 doesnt sound like the authenic kit. I think it looks nice, but I'd never get it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
thats a nice kit! dont go the gun metal route its getting kind of played out. think about maybe a nice white,black or the bmw m3 blue. just some ideas but in the end do what you want its not our car its yours.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Since the RSX-S is drag limited which kit would be most aerodynamic, C-West, Mugen, Or Rando as well. Rando is the bodyskit that Signal put on their RSX i believe for the people who do now know! Thanks for your replies.... :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I4K20C said:
Since the RSX-S is drag limited which kit would be most aerodynamic, C-West, Mugen, Or Rando as well. Rando is the bodyskit that Signal put on their RSX i believe for the people who do now know! Thanks for your replies.... :confused: :confused:
mugen kit increase the rsx-s aerodynamic by 168% and decrease the drag by 11% :) at least thats what ss said:) so i go wit mugen :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts