Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be picking up a PS2 and some games on Friday and need some opinions on which games I should get and not.

The list that I had is:

Virtua Fighter 4 or Tekken 4
Jax & Daxter
NBA Street
Capcom Vs. SNK2

Anyone play and/or have these games and care to comment about them?

· Banned
3,307 Posts
151 Proof said:
I'll be picking up a PS2 and some games on Friday and need some opinions on which games I should get and not.

The list that I had is:

Virtua Fighter 4 or Tekken 4
Jax & Daxter
NBA Street
Capcom Vs. SNK2

Anyone play and/or have these games and care to comment about them?
tekken 4 is decent
jax and daxter is fun if you like spyro and the like

i say get madden..gt3, gta3..pick up the network adapter and you get twisted metal black online for free..umm..i'll think of more good games and post em up

top games for ps2 according to ign.com

Gran Turismo 3 A-spec
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Devil May Cry
Grand Theft Auto III
Twisted Metal: Black
Final Fantasy X
Aggressive Inline
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
ICO
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
SSX Tricky
Tekken 4
NBA Street
SSX
Virtua Fighter 4
Winning Eleven 6
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
Madden NFL 2002
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
NFL 2K3
NHL 2002
TimeSplitters 2
Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies
Half-Life
Madden NFL 2003
Red Faction
Burnout 2: Point of Impact
FIFA 2001 Major League Soccer
Frequency
Kingdom Hearts
Madden NFL 2001
NCAA Football 2002
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
NFL 2K2
Silent Hill 2
Sky Odyssey
Soul Reaver 2
Star Wars Jedi Starfighter Flight
Star Wars: Starfighter Action
Tekken 4
WipEout Fusion

· Registered
337 Posts
all those games are good. most games for the PS2 are good but the XBOX is better. and has better games so trade it in and buy an XBOX!

· Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AccordPunk96 said:
all those games are good. most games for the PS2 are good but the XBOX is better. and has better games so trade it in and buy an XBOX!
XBOX does not have Street Fighther therefore I do not want it. It also does not have GT3 nor will it play back any of my old PSX games. Plus, I heard most the games for XBOX are trash.

· Registered
337 Posts
151 Proof said:
XBOX does not have Street Fighther therefore I do not want it. It also does not have GT3 nor will it play back any of my old PSX games. Plus, I heard most the games for XBOX are trash.
yeah yeah yeah have you even looked at the games coming to the XBOX they are staggering. some of the most amazing games are coming to the XBOX and are EXCLUSIVE!!!!! so haha to all you PS2 owners but i still miss gta3

· Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AccordPunk96 said:
yeah yeah yeah have you even looked at the games coming to the XBOX they are staggering. some of the most amazing games are coming to the XBOX and are EXCLUSIVE!!!!! so haha to all you PS2 owners but i still miss gta3
Games like what?

· Registered
337 Posts
151 Proof said:
Games like what?
In NO particular order some of the best games that will ever come out are:

steel batallion, brute force, HALO 2!!!!!!, hitman 2, unreal chamionship, splinter cell, unreal 2, rainbow six 3, time splitters 2, DOA3 beach volley ball, BMX XXX, DOOM 3!!!!!!!!, shenmue 2, colin mcrae 3, metal gear solid substance, Mortal Kombat 4, toe jam and Earl 3, blood rayne, superman, ghost recon, blinx the time sweeper, kakuto chojin, fable!(BEST RPG EVER!), BC, PANZER DRAGOON ORTA!, Phantom crash(possibly the best magazine ad ever!), mechassault, evil dead: fist full of boomstick(CLASSIC!), ninja gaiden, strident, Mace Griffin: bounty hunter.

And many more that i couldn't find at the time of this post. but almost all of these games look absolutely amazing and most of them are exclusives so once again HAHA PS2 owners!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.