Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just ordered the helms service manual and i was curious if there was any electrical stuff in there like headlights and stuff? thanks

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The helms manual goes though some parts of the wiring. There is a seperate electrical manual for that though. It is the ETM and is available for about 40 bucks.

You can get them at http://www.helminc.com . They are about 60 bucks Rudeskawn.

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
element h22 said:
i wanna get a helms manual, but is 60 bux worth it??? does any1 have one that they wanna sell me for a 5geN?
Bottom line, if you are planning on doing some serious mods to your car, I'm not talking about intake, header, exhaust, but changing cams, instaling a new clutch, suspension work, or full engine rebuild then get the Helm's manual, it will make your life a whole lot easier. The Helm's manual has detailed instructions, full drawings, and all the specs. needed to completely tear a car apart and put it back together again.

P.S. It's also good reading material :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
2000 EBP Si said:

Bottom line, if you are planning on doing some serious mods to your car, I'm not talking about intake, header, exhaust, but changing cams, instaling a new clutch, suspension work, or full engine rebuild then get the Helm's manual, it will make your life a whole lot easier. The Helm's manual has detailed instructions, full drawings, and all the specs. needed to completely tear a car apart and put it back together again.

P.S. It's also good reading material :D
yeah the helms manual is a life saver. i am helping my friend completely rebuild his ls engine.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I think someone should go out and purchase one for the 4th Generation Prelude and then scan it and make an ebook out of it. That'd save me a handful of money...

So, which one of you guys is up for it???? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
SlipoftheCondom said:
I think someone should go out and purchase one for the 4th Generation Prelude and then scan it and make an ebook out of it. That'd save me a handful of money...

So, which one of you guys is up for it???? :rolleyes:
HAHA. do you understand how long that would take? :)

i look at my helms manual all the time. i couldnt do anything without it.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Weenie said:

HAHA. do you understand how long that would take? :)

i look at my helms manual all the time. i couldnt do anything without it.
yeah i agree. the helms helps a whole lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts