Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after thinking it through. i figured if i make the car faster I better get a bigger turbo to support the power. So on the way is a precision sc61 and some 1000 cc injectors. I am going to go to the dyno here in about a month.
i talked to to the guy tuning my car and he said with the sc61 i can easily hit over 400 whp on pumpgas. I was going to go to the dyno before. but i decided to upgrade. i will post up some numbers soon once i go to the dyno

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
damn nice upgrade. Were you the one with the SSAC header probs? Did you upgrade that yet? If not. Do it before you get that Fucker on there.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
see.....bost is like crack.....once you start, you cant stop.
thats what i said when i got the gsx "i'd be happy running 14's". next thing you know i was running 13's and didnt enjoy it for long, then 12's and i wanted 11's but i sold the car before i got to that point.
now, the galant has to go 11's this summer.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
SC61 nice!

:btu EG b-series boost!

I just ordered some CTR cams and an Innovate LM-1 to practice with uberdata while I save up for my setup.

I'm still not sure what kind of turbo I'm going to get....prolly just some t3/t4...my goal is 280 whp on 8-9 psi....and I figure that should be easily attainable with a T3/t4, Blox manifold, and CTR cams. I need to upgrade my apexi Ws2 though... :p Kteller 3.0 piping and an OBX evo style muffler i think.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
see.....bost is like crack.....once you start, you cant stop.
thats what i said when i got the gsx "i'd be happy running 14's". next thing you know i was running 13's and didnt enjoy it for long, then 12's and i wanted 11's but i sold the car before i got to that point.
now, the galant has to go 11's this summer.
I agree 100%. Thats y i laugh everytime i see someone saying " i only want to run 5 psi to have some fun around town" cuz i know that shit wont last for long!
U always get used to the power and want more. BTW.....egvtec, u better look into getting an LSD and some really good tires to put that power to the ground.

·
Registered
854 Posts
what are you doing with your old turbo, could i buy it from you?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
lol. i remember when i said i only wanted like 250-300whp.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my turbo is pending to someone right now but i will let you know if it doesnt fall through.... next on the agenda is act six puck, aftermarket axles, and drag radials and lsd.....

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
gurusan said:
SC61 nice!

:btu EG b-series boost!

I just ordered some CTR cams and an Innovate LM-1 to practice with uberdata while I save up for my setup.

I'm still not sure what kind of turbo I'm going to get....prolly just some t3/t4...my goal is 280 whp on 8-9 psi....and I figure that should be easily attainable with a T3/t4, Blox manifold, and CTR cams. I need to upgrade my apexi Ws2 though... :p Kteller 3.0 piping and an OBX evo style muffler i think.

He he he, the obx evo muff....its a beast! :number1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts