Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Orlando Alignment Shop

Anybody know a good alignment shop around orlando, I have been everywhere looking but no luck. I would be willing to drive a little for a highly recommened shop. (someone who can do a lowered car whith aftermarket wheels and knows thier sheit) Thanks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
crdcz03 where do you go?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Don't Laugh

Because I am not joking. It's a little alignment shop on OBT, I have personally been going there for 15 years. They specialize in lowered cars and trucks, and have an excellent staff for service. Why I said don't laugh? It is directly across the street from The Parlament House. Like, literally, right across the street. I think it's called "John's tire and wheel", or something generic like that. You could also take it to "Orange county spring and alignment", if you want to pay OUT THE AZZ, and get a mediocore alignment. The guys acroos the street from the gays is the way to go!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
96lude said:
crdcz03 where do you go?
i go to work ;)

PM me your phone number and ill call you tomorrow to see if the guy that does mine wants to do yours sometime soon. (possibly friday night or some night next week) only at nightime tho after like 9pm

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
there is a another shop on obt towards down town orlando call "Nix and blacks" they are really good, very cautious and take good care of your car, i recomend all my friends with lowerd cars to go there..ask Mike Sho about it, he'll tell ya, actually he was the one that recommend that shop to me years ago....theres also another shop call 5hift gear that i heard was pretty good as well...search for it.... :D

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Blaznh22 said:
there is a another shop on obt towards down town orlando call "Nix and blacks" they are really good, very cautious and take good care of your car, i recomend all my friends with lowerd cars to go there..ask Mike Sho about it, he'll tell ya, actually he was the one that recommend that shop to me years ago....theres also another shop call 5hift gear that i heard was pretty good as well...search for it.... :D
yeah ive heard of nix and blacks... never been there but i know a few people that do go there

·
Registered
349 Posts
DUUUHHHHH.......

Thats the name of the place, across from the Parlament house, sorry about the name mixup, But that is the locale......... :rolleyes

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
option2 video has the diy alignment...at least thats where I saw. Also yeah nix and black. Im going to be taking my car to them very soon. On my old gti 20th edition they took the sub chassis and shifted it since the car cant align , and they did this in a few hours and charged next to nothing.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks !!!

Sorry, been gone for a few days, but thanks soooo much. I didn't want to go just anywhere that said, "they could do it", until I get there.
I ordered new wheels a while back and someone told me about this little shop that was an alignment speciallist in sanford, so I called, the girl that answered(soundes 16) tell her rims size and low car and she says "yea yea yea we can do it", I show up a week later an the dude says "I can't do it"(the rims). I nicly suggest that she maybe shouln't tell people "yea yea yea", he gets all mad and says hes not touching the car no matter what , WOW (great customer service) ......should have come here first.
Well, Thanks I'll check out Nix and Blacks Anyone know how much? Phone # ?

·
Registered
296 Posts
i do mine at firestone on lk underhill and chickasaw on the east side...paid 250 5 years ago for lifetime alignment and tire balance (on my tires at the time)...never had a problem with em...and my car tucks in an inch all around...they get it up on the laser alignment machine without rubbin on my lip kit...my alignment comes out perfect everytime...they are still balancing my tires on the same life time tire balance i paid for 5 years ago haha...since they ve never seen my tires wear out...i ve gone there like 4 different sets of wheels and tires but i guess they dont care...or just lazy to check...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sweet !!!! Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts