is this a good place to buy
do i ignore rumors or not
anybody ever bought from them

thanks

buy from hmotorsonline

·
Registered
407 Posts
Do a search at Honda Tech for Osaka motors. Apparently they have new managment, but that is nitoriously a company everyone should avoid.

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
There is a thread active right now on honda tech about these guys. Guy was documenting his experience with them. Just got his motor today 11/18. seems satisfied so far, but he hasn't posted pics yet. Only issue was that the wiring harness was cut, but doesn't really matter since it wouldn't match up with a USDM LHD car anyways.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kommon_sense said:
There is a thread active right now on honda tech about these guys. Guy was documenting his experience with them. Just got his motor today 11/18. seems satisfied so far, but he hasn't posted pics yet. Only issue was that the wiring harness was cut, but doesn't really matter since it wouldn't match up with a USDM LHD car anyways.

thats not 100% true, you just need to flip the harness and creatively route some things

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
kommon_sense said:
fortunately the guy has an EG, so his jdm b18 should work with the stock harness. just has to run a few wires.

:D :D :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
searh

did the search at honda tech seems as though
people who hand picked their motor were in good shape

but it was kind of 50/50 situation for the people who got it shipped

so im not ordering from there.

they're(osakajdmmotors) located in Canada.

Im not driving to Canada

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
canada is fay

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
B20BbenN said:
canada piss on you temp03...
you think you are better...............

and OHHHH osaka is w/me in quebec:eek:

at least the country i live in is actually a country, canada is just a state that the US makes feel special by calling them a "country"

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
B20BbenN said:
:blahblah: do you have a webcam tempO3........I wanna see how big is your head....

:idiots:

lol.......i dont think the head i showed you would be the one you want to see, don't get me wrong i dont like the US but canada is worse :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

·
Retired *********
2,995 Posts
there used to be a guy from Osaka Motors registered here on SHO. His name was osakamotors....I havent seen him around in a while.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
tron said:
there used to be a guy from Osaka Motors registered here on SHO. His name was osakamotors....I havent seen him around in a while.

i remember him, he was called out due to their shitty service, etc and after that he has not returned

1 - 15 of 15 Posts