Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if Mother's or Maguire's makes some kind of cleaner to take another car's shit off of my car. I'm only wondering because I would like to be prepared to clean another car's shit off of my car. Some dude told me that his car shit's on cars like mine, so I just wanna be prepared. Don't wanna get caught with another car's shit on my car. Any suggestions would be swell. Thanks.

:ken: <~~ I just wanted to put this guy on here cuz he's so cute!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
nospeedlimit143 said:
c'mon!... someone's gotta know this shit!
I couldnt understand a thing you said in your 1st post.

"makes some kind of cleaner to take another car's shit off of my car."

what shit? dog shit? paint? sap?

Anyways, mothers makes a claybar that takes basically anything off your paint if that's what your wondering. Very easy to use. It's sold at your local parts store.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know. some guy told me,"my car shit's on cars like yours!"... so i just got worried. i don't want another car's shit on my car. exactly what does another car's shit look like just so I know if it's on my car?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
nospeedlimit143 said:
i don't know. some guy told me,"my car shit's on cars like yours!"... so i just got worried. i don't want another car's shit on my car. exactly what does another car's shit look like just so I know if it's on my car?
Was he driving a big v8 muscle car? If so, he was saying basically you dont stand a chance against him if you were to race him. It has nothing to do with detailing, or exterior of your car.

·
Registered
804 Posts
nospeedlimit143 said:
Please tell me you are not being serious. Im 16 and i know what he meant by that! lol

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
SilverCiv98 said:
Please tell me you are not being serious. Im 16 and i know what he meant by that! lol
Since I coudlnt really understand him, I thought maybe he was confused, so I took it as serious. But I'm hoping he was joking too.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
clay bar and then re-wax....meguires has a claybar but mothers also..basically they are the same...imo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.