Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if Mother's or Maguire's makes some kind of cleaner to take another car's shit off of my car. I'm only wondering because I would like to be prepared to clean another car's shit off of my car. Some dude told me that his car shit's on cars like mine, so I just wanna be prepared. Don't wanna get caught with another car's shit on my car. Any suggestions would be swell. Thanks.

:ken: <~~ I just wanted to put this guy on here cuz he's so cute!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
nospeedlimit143 said:
c'mon!... someone's gotta know this shit!
I couldnt understand a thing you said in your 1st post.

"makes some kind of cleaner to take another car's shit off of my car."

what shit? dog shit? paint? sap?

Anyways, mothers makes a claybar that takes basically anything off your paint if that's what your wondering. Very easy to use. It's sold at your local parts store.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i cant tell what hes talkin about either..are you talking about shit as in bird crap? or shit as in marks and scrapes on ure car? but yes the clay bar works wonders..

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don't know. some guy told me,"my car shit's on cars like yours!"... so i just got worried. i don't want another car's shit on my car. exactly what does another car's shit look like just so I know if it's on my car?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
nospeedlimit143 said:
i don't know. some guy told me,"my car shit's on cars like yours!"... so i just got worried. i don't want another car's shit on my car. exactly what does another car's shit look like just so I know if it's on my car?
Was he driving a big v8 muscle car? If so, he was saying basically you dont stand a chance against him if you were to race him. It has nothing to do with detailing, or exterior of your car.

·
Registered
804 Posts
nospeedlimit143 said:
Please tell me you are not being serious. Im 16 and i know what he meant by that! lol

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
SilverCiv98 said:
Please tell me you are not being serious. Im 16 and i know what he meant by that! lol
Since I coudlnt really understand him, I thought maybe he was confused, so I took it as serious. But I'm hoping he was joking too.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
yea, hes just messin. ive read his other posts and he jokes around a lot.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
clay bar and then re-wax....meguires has a claybar but mothers also..basically they are the same...imo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts