Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i became suspicious about this character when i saw that he had the same zip code and city as the other scammers on the board welp it looks like ive been screwed out of $225 bux, note to OTSCARAUDIO you better be careful checking your PO box i might be there waiting ;)

anyways DO NOT BUY FROM OTSCARAUDIO
AKA
emily goodrich
po box 647
oakwood IL (SUPRISE!!!)

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
for sure i go bust my ass for just enough to get by, and shit like this happens thats enough to piss you off....and at this point i dont care who owns PO box 647 the first person i see open it :ninja
it's gonna be a 300 lb dude watch.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's gonna be a 300 lb dude watch.
i dont fuckin care this dude owes me.... im gonna take it out in a fucking lawsuit rather than beat the shit out of him...as much as i want to break lots of bones...i will take it the legal way :rolleyes until the legal system fucks me in the ass too

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
i dont fuckin care this dude owes me.... im gonna take it out in a fucking lawsuit rather than beat the shit out of him...as much as i want to break lots of bones...i will take it the legal way :rolleyes until the legal system fucks me in the ass too
i was jfa big dudes might as well rob you on the street.. but yeah if you even pursue it the legal way is best.:rolleyes

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was jfa big dudes might as well rob you on the street.. but yeah if you even pursue it the legal way is best.:rolleyes
either way im screwed legal way wont get me shit, and to go beat the fuck out of the guy is gonna cost me gas money.......honestly though id liek to wait at the post office and whoever opens the box just start breaking bones......

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
either way im screwed legal way wont get me shit, and to go beat the fuck out of the guy is gonna cost me gas money.......honestly though id liek to wait at the post office and whoever opens the box just start breaking bones......
yeah i just meant the legal way you can't get locked up.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
yeah and the legal way will take 12-58 months to get me 250 bux in damages, while the asshat does it again...........
oh i know the cons.. just the pros include freedom so that's big for me.

·
Banned
352 Posts
Beat his ass and take pics... then just let the law know that he was trying to rob you man... That aughta take care of his ass. Let us know how it goes.. I say people from SH get together and wait at the post office to see who shows up. Then everyone just beat his ass that way no one gets caught... HOLLA

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im not gonna touch him, i found his myspace, he looks like a 12 year old, about all im gonna do is collaborate with all the other people he scammed and get a class act against him probly not gonna affect him since mommy and daddy will have to pay for it, but at least ill feel better

·
Registered
251 Posts
thats the way to do it??? sure right!!!

Beat his ass and take pics... then just let the law know that he was trying to rob you man... That aughta take care of his ass. Let us know how it goes.. I say people from SH get together and wait at the post office to see who shows up. Then everyone just beat his ass that way no one gets caught... HOLLA
make sure you do it well.

·
Registered
25 Posts
just call up his mom and listen reall close... you might hear her beating him... either that or congratulating him either way you will know if you have hte right number :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts