Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
372 Posts
one fukin word....


ouch




sure its fine if it is someother poor cunts cock but shit, what if it was ur shlong getting a popsicle stick shoved through it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:err:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The worst part of it is that she tries to shove it in even further and harder at the end, as if the damn thing isn't bad enough!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,784 Posts
a few months ago someone posted the video of that........OMG


BTW: that was NOT a popsicle stick...he only wishes it was that small
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
202 Posts
fuk that!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
IS THAT EVEN PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE?!?!
I was eating when I watched that, now I've lost my appetite. I honestly cannot imagine anything more horrible in the whole world.
NICE VID! POST MORE!
:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,811 Posts
Re: fuk that!

Rsowell28 said:
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
IS THAT EVEN PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE?!?!
I was eating when I watched that, now I've lost my appetite. I honestly cannot imagine anything more horrible in the whole world.
NICE VID! POST MORE!
:)
so you gonna eat that?....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
this might sound pretty gay and fucked up but i wonder what his pee hole looks like now?????:err:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
82 Posts
i am sorry i must be lost or maybe its b/c i live in canada but all i see is a chick standing up and her heynanny showin so help me out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,553 Posts
somthngdiffernt said:
i am sorry i must be lost or maybe its b/c i live in canada but all i see is a chick standing up and her heynanny showin so help me out
me too :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Me too......I guess they (who ever is hosting it) change their movies daily/weekly/monthly? Oh well. Those who haven't seen it, youre lucky!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
202 Posts
GOJIRA said:
this might sound pretty gay and fucked up but i wonder what his pee hole looks like now?????:err:
Now that the pee hole is all streched out and open, he could probably put another guy's penis in it, that would be cool. You know, a guy screwing another guy's wiener.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top