Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
b18a1 said:
Holy Monkey. I was watching that then when he flipped I was like
Looks like he was doing good at first then felt the need to try and make up time. Bad idea.
it looks like the rear tires have no traction at all but then again old mr2 are not famus for their good traction even if they are MR cars...

...also that dash glair flashingin-out on the windshield during passinfg throu the tree shadows screw his road vision, i couldn't see shit at the time of the accident. :bash

·
Registered
70 Posts
[Buffalo] said:
it looks like the rear tires have no traction at all but then again old mr2 are not famus for their good traction even if they are MR cars...

...also that dash glair flashingin-out on the windshield during passinfg throu the tree shadows screw his road vision, i couldn't see shit at the time of the accident. :bash
Yeah you're right about the traction thing. But I think the glare would have been reduced b/c the cam was higher than the driver in the car. Could have been different for him.

·
Registered
162 Posts
from my pov it looks like takumi over there tried to gutter grip :lol2

but yea it looked like there was a slight elevation change or dirt or some shit on the edge of the road and that shot him into some snap oversteer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.