Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share a few pictures of me and my brothers cars. This is my first photo post so i hope you like.

my new lude

the old lude thats for sale

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
wow dude your old lude is riced to the max...but hey if that's what you like then more power to ya i guess. Just be sure not to accesorize the new lude with a body kit and dual tone paint job.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The 5th gen Accord is hott, I wanna see more pics.

The 5th gen Prelude is stock.

The white 4th gen Prelude is ugly but thats my opinon.

·
Registered
333 Posts
What the fuck have you done to that poor-innocent 4th Gen????
What has that car EVER done to you to deserve such treatment???!!!!!!!

Just kidding, sunshine...You must've known you were gonna get flamed at some stage in this thread. I just thought I'd get the ball-rolling!!

Peace!

·
Registered
522 Posts
that 4th gen is very plain compared some of the crap we've got going around in this country.

this country will never get over F&F lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
fastfu said:
that 4th gen is very plain compared some of the crap we've got going around in this country.

Haven't been home in a while, but my fave larf is still the '70s Ford Capri with the 'Sharon & Kevin' sun visor and the fluffy dice hanging off the mirror. I heard those dice add 10WHP!!
Anyways, a little off topic......Sorry! :hehe

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
fastfu said:

I guess the "rice" thing hasnt run its course across the pond yet. You guys should post pics of the most garish looking cars over there.

BTW nice hondas, that accord especially. Hope that 5th gen doesnt end up following in the footsteps of its sibling....

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DONT WORRY GUYS....i learned my lesson already. I hit up a few shows and stuff like that but not worth the time. Yeah it was ricey but i had fun building it and i guess that all that mattered to me. So, if you read my sig.....you will see that the new lude is going to be a low clean beast. Thanks for the comments though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts