Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY CAR KEEPS OVERHEATING AND ITS NOT MY RADIATOR NOR MY HOSES!! WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE!!!! MY CAR KEEPS SPITTING UP ANTIFREEZE????

·
Registered
50 Posts
Water pump,Thermostat,radiator fan,temp sensor.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I would check the thermostat. That most likely is what it is. If it turns out to not be that, check the water pump.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
ALLTEG1234 said:
MY CAR KEEPS OVERHEATING AND ITS NOT MY RADIATOR NOR MY HOSES!! WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE!!!! MY CAR KEEPS SPITTING UP ANTIFREEZE????
just look and see where its coming from. you can probabblly tell atleast what side of the engine. If you cant they make a dye you can put into the antifreeze and use a special light to see it even better.

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
ALLTEG1234 said:
do u knoe what side its coming from?? have ur car pressure tested alot of times when cars leak they have to have alot of pressure to get it to leak.

is ur thermostat opening? or staying shut? does ur heater work?

·
Registered
392 Posts
did u notice a major power loss? u said its spitting up antifreeze so im guessing blown head gasket. just remember when its running hot, NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER add COLD water to the rad. heat it up in a microwave for a bit then add it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts