Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
what kinda parts... when I was there engines of all sorts were cheap as chips and half cuts of anything you chould think of were available in abundance. That's one thing that we're lacking here but you know, over here the doors are pretty much shut here.
It's not loke over there that anything you wanna bring from japan is free, here the government legislated a long time ago that anything that is imported needs to be certified by the dept. of transport and needs to get changed over to LHD unless it's 15 years or older which is a shitter but recently the 15 year period has moved off of the 1989 year and those are fre to import and R32 skylines are fair game now which is good. wow what the hell I'm rambling what the hell yeah sorry
hahahaha

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah im from melb. recently sold gen3 crx to buy house, blue delsol, black bonnet, coil overs, black volk rims rego was jmsbnd. anyway you might see me around again soon in my original honda.....an eb1 civic 1973 rs with a little secret, a jdm spec zc dohc motor under the hood lol! Couldnt bring myself to let it go to the crusher so i bought the thing back from a little punk i worked with. now i got a few bucks to do the lot so stay tuned for old school meets new school haha...............now where is my oxy set ?!? muhahaha!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.