Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car is in 18045. pa
90 accord lx.....runs great and is my daily.
intake/header/exhaust/catco cat, short shifter, TEIN ADJ COILOVERS, black motegi rt5 with 205/40/17 falkins, 93 ex coupe rear end conversion, 5th gen front lip, pioneer cd with infinity 6.5s. also semi new paint.

fresh timing belt, water pump, valve cover gasket, and valve adj with reciepts done at 168k. good pa inspection.

will need new cv joint someday. i drive it just fine with the click because it only occurs during SHARP righthand turns. also there are typical small rust bubbles showing on rear qtrs, and plastic interior door handle trim needs replacing on both sides ($10 or $20 honda part)

*edit*- i also have a H23 motor/tranny/ecu to go along with the trade if desired. (not installed)

NOT FOR SALE! NO SHIPPING TO CANADA!

i want a nice 5SPD anything honda/acura/toyota/nissan.

thankyou [email protected]

·
Registered
286 Posts
jay78
Noob Join Date: Sep 2005

its a 5spd......hence the short shifter.

more pics........

jay dat was fuckin funny...LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gsrboy171 said:
he should be giving you cash plus trade for the civic :bash
im sure he is asking how much $ am i throwing on top of my car dum dum.

....and the answer is not enough to make the diff in the 6k asking price of the civic.
the civic i think is a little out of my price range. nice car though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
trade

I have a 90 Audi Coupe Quattro, AWD, 5 speed, 5 cyl, its peral white with grey leather interior. I want to get $3500 out of the car, so maybe we work out a deal. I have always wanted a 2 door accord. I live in Newark, Ohio. So let me know.

·
Registered
202 Posts
jay78 said:
im sure he is asking how much $ am i throwing on top of my car dum dum.

....and the answer is not enough to make the diff in the 6k asking price of the civic.
the civic i think is a little out of my price range. nice car though.
some people are slow :D

good luck with your sale, your car is really nice.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the accord aint going nowhere.
i just bought a 96 civic cx today to beat around while the cb7 gets a swap this summer.

thanks to everyone who gave me offers. :byye

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i still might trade for the right car.

im just kind of tired of my accord. she still runs like a beast but ive been driving my civic mainly.

i dont have cash anymore but i do have a H23/tranny/ecu in my basement to go along with the trade.

what you guys got?

remember, im looking for trade only within 50 miles of 18045.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.