Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that pacesetter's painted stuff will discolor/rust/fall apart/suck. Does anyone actually buy this stuff, and if so, how satisfied are you? They also have a ceramic coated header, and I haven't heard anything, good or bad, about them.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
what you pay for is what you get, remember that.....

· Registered
790 Posts
When I first got my 5th gen civic, I didnt know any better. I ordered a cat back pacesetter exhaust. It cost me $165. I had it on the car for less than a month when I noticed the rusting starting. The entire inside of the tip, where it used to be yellow was dissappearing from the rust that ate it away. Within 6 months the entire inside of the tip was gone. After 6 months I decided to spend the money and get a stainless Tanabe Gp medallion exhaust, Which I had until I sold the car a few years later. Pace Setter is crap.

· Registered
21 Posts
Dude never buy pacesetter it suck big time...:(
I had bought a pacesetter cat-back and it like fell apart on me. Athough it has a nice low sound when new but it won't last long. The headders are alright but I wouldn't buy them.:rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.