Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Pacesetter Short Throw Shifter Deal!!!!!!!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  maximizese 
#1 ·
I've been searching for a good deal on a STS for my 97 Nissan Maxima and stumbled upon NOPI.com they have it for $55 and I decided to look for some parts for my 90 Accord. If anyone is interested in an STS for the Accord, it's a steal at only $25. If that's not good enough for you, mention you're a member of hondaclub.com and you should get a 10% off your order. If that doesn't work, try the Taurus Car Club of America and they should give you a 5% relief. I decided to go with the STS for the Accord not only because it's so damn cheap, but I think my bushing is cracked...1st gear and 2nd gear are getting harder to pull into.

#4 ·
All out

I just tried ordering one last week but they sent me an email that they are out of stock. I hear that teh neuspeed ones are better, but like 3 times the price and they dont lower the actual position of the knob, which is my main goal so i can change songs and stuff on my cd player without reaching areound it. Yeah pasetter sucks for everything else i heard, especially headers and exhaust.

#5 ·
Apparently everyone is out of stock on Pacesetter products. I called NOPI on my order and they said they are just middle-men that call the manufactuer on the order. They said it should arrive in 2-3 weeks. As for the reputation of pacestter, I've heard the same. Stay away from the exhaust products. But the short-shifter I hear is suppose to be really good. I know for the Maxima at least, it is one of the best. But then the market for aftermarket parts has a lot less range with the Maxima...sigh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.