Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the pacesetter 4-2-1 headers in my 88 teg. They were about $160 I think... and I didnt notice much performance gain, a little thought. The real reason i bought them was because I couldn't find any other company that made them for the 88 teg. I'd like to hear some of your opinions on pacesetter stuff. Any one else have them? How do they compare to brands like AEM or even some of the more expensive brands?

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
if u got an 88 teg with stock motor, imho, brand and quality is trivial. im talkin from experience...however, the novice is hardheaded in his efforts and rarely heeds to the experienced...

in other words...if i had your car, and wasnt goin to swap a motor or watever..id get all the pacesetter megan bomz and n e other generic knockoff or just plain weak brand ebay carries on my car..

·
Registered
89 Posts
I got a pacesetter header. I didn't choose them that's for sure. Mine look ugly and used. I read in this honda book that pacesetter header's don't match up to the head gasket ports good. I don't want them anymore. They look actually look stock without the heat shield. I think their the poor man's header.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.