Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just wondering, since i know honda doesnt sell spray cans in factory colors, (to my knowlegde i thought they just sold the touch up paints, but correct me if im wrong).

Well ok My color is the 99-00 turqouise color blue/greenish. Well i want to match my moldings and side skirts.. How could i go about doing this? Will i have to have it professionally done so they cant match it? i dont really wanna pay when i could do it myself, but i dont think i would be able to find that exact color in a spray can. or would i? thanks for any help!

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Your color is called Iced Teal Pearl, I'm assuming you have a sedan, just go to

www.paintscratch.com

and order some cans, its a bit expensive, but its good quality stuff, much better than what you'd find at pepboys or autozone

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, im not very good at spray painting though :D so i dont wanna screw it up, and besides, im probably going to order a front lip and a rear skirt soon, so maybe ill just get the moldings, skirts and lips all painted professionally at once. how much do u think i should be looking to spend to have, front and back skirt installed and painted, moldings, and side skirts matched as well? thanks again :byye

1 - 4 of 4 Posts