Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was really bored after work so i decided to paint the hood on my crx..i thought a japanese sun would lookd pretty cool..i no some of u probly wont like it but i love it..take a look..pics arnt the greatest but its night time so ill have to take some better ones when the sun is up..

·
Registered
621 Posts
it actually doesnt look that bad its original, looks like a pro did it

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Touch up the white paint. Other than that, I don't think it looks bad. I, personally, wouldn't do it. Especially on my DelSol, considering it's name means "Of The Sun".... it'd just be too cheesy.

·
Registered
909 Posts
rice-tastic homie!!!!! btw, you do know the japanese sun is red right???

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i no alot of people wont like it but i do like it..my crx is black and white..and a red sun to me wouldnt flow with the black n white..around where i live i have one of the few crxs..ive seen about 3 including mine..also no one has a sun on there hood..just trying to be a little different..everyone has there own opinions

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
It's funny that it means "Of the Sun" in Spanish, not Japanese. That's how you know when Honda really started to endorse their Mexican factories :-D
you know the japanese don't even call themselves japanese? hehe japanese isn't even a "japanese" word. nihonjin is one of the politically correct terms

·
Registered
117 Posts
It is good to use one's creativity, it just means you ain't scared of taking a little criticism. Being bold is what made honda cars stand out and where the market is at today is because of that. If it makes you proud to see that on your car than right on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts