Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it's been a long time since I posted...

anyways, I am painting (yes me) my rex in about a week or two. Just wanted some opinions with the paint scheme i am going with. As soon as I can get into the paint booth at my tech. center one weekend I will paint it but my teacher is really busy.

First off, the car has only door panels, headliner. and dash, for interior and carpet very soon. I am slowly building it into a drag car. Still a mostly stock b16 for now. Integra brakes, header, 2.5'" stainless megan racing exhaust, ported intake manifold and an intake.

The inside is all gloss black finished it today, engine bay is also black.
The body is going to be gunmetal with a lot of metalic and the roof and hatch are going to be black. I am going to put on either black slipstreams or circuit 8's

Let me know what you think, I will post pics of the car as soon as finish it.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
if yoru painting the roof and hatch then paint teh hood or else it will look dumb

and if ur building a drag car dont put carpet and otehr stuffin teh inetrior...strip that thing completely

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can't race any IHRA national event unless you have carpet

The way that I am painting it foolows the body lines perfect, if i paint the hood it will through it off and the front end will look like shit especially around the headlights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.