Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up...well to start off, i made the mistake of buying white 17's last year and now im regreting it... i cant get my wheels sold and dont have money for re powdercoating or new wheels...so i guess my only option is spray paint :D anyone out there ever done it and if so how well did it hold up? Would it be worth the money even if i used a good quality paint? i have a red del sol and im thinking of doing like a flat or semi-gloss black? let me know what you think. These are my wheels http://www.whalentire.com/wheeldetail.cfm?wheelnumber=RSL18778H40W&size=17

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
(BTW I believe there are few more threads on painting your rims. Try searching for them.)

Yeah sorry about that, i was half asleep and just posted it before i went to bed hoping i would have a reply by today haha! Thanks alot though!

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
kory_69_187 said:
(BTW I believe there are few more threads on painting your rims. Try searching for them.)

Yeah sorry about that, i was half asleep and just posted it before i went to bed hoping i would have a reply by today haha! Thanks alot though!
haha don't worry about it. :tu

good luck

·
Registered
63 Posts
dont use spray paint lol

use that new dupli-color high performance wheel paint.
they have a few colors i belive???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts