LOL guys don't get me on a DIY rant. I say try it yourself first - if it doesn't turn out how you want it to then take it to a shop. Who knows you might surprize yourself.
You can buy these aerosol cans for small jobs like this - they have an attachment that goes on the bottom for paint.
1. take off your skirts - there is a how-to on that major del sol site we aren't alloud to mention
2. clean them really, really good
3. be sure to put flex additive in the pain coz it's going on urethane
4. multiple thin layers that flow left to right
5. so ya don't get spatters start spraying before it's over the surface. Like start all the way to the left before the skirt, then move to the right at a moderate pace. too fast and you'll get orange peel, too slow you get runs.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Honda and Acura owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, concepts, reviews, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!