Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed Panda Titanium Antivirus +antispywere and it doesn't let me connect to the internet. Actually i'm on adsl via ethernet card an from the moment i installed panda it doesn't connect anywhere. I try to modify the programs firewall protection settings but still nothing. Anyone know what i have to do?
I've used NOD32 & McAfee 2006 & Norton 2005&2006 with no problems before.

ps. Its a P4 2,6Ghz / 512 DDR / intel ethernet card (on board) if that matter at any point

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
a NAZI :eek lol its been awhile since ive setup panda but try right clicking on the little panda head in the system tray, and disable panda, if you still cant get to the internet then it isnt panda ;)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
domscivic said:
a NAZI :eek lol its been awhile since ive setup panda but try right clicking on the little panda head in the system tray, and disable panda, if you still cant get to the internet then it isnt panda ;)
i did, thats how i started the trhead ;)
and when i enable it again i didn't have access.

I uninstall it for now... i think i'm gonna go with something like norton or AVG

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
i had this problem before... i don't remember what i did to correct it at the moment, as domscivic said, if i were in front of my pc, i could tell you what to do.

if you purchased panda, contact their customer service and ask them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.