Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am parting out my complete 1992 accord lx 2 door..car runs great,2.0 single cam with 5 spd..has comp cam,ported polished head,and cold air intake,other then that it is stk..everything worked fine..let me know what you need and ill get you a price..

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
pmed you.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
do u happen to have a full carpet and what color is it? and do u have a coin try ? so please let me know asap becuse 92streetaccord needs this stuf

·
Registered
250 Posts
Based on this your either not very bright or you have the JDM F20A which is highly doubtful. Either way why are you parting out on your accord? Im interested in the cams if you have an F22Ax (x = 1,4,6) motor which comes with the car. Let me know [email protected]
accord942003 said:
i am parting out my complete 1992 accord lx 2 door..car runs great,2.0 single cam with 5 spd..has comp cam,ported polished head,and cold air intake,other then that it is stk..everything worked fine..let me know what you need and ill get you a price..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
parting car out because i took it in trade for parts on my accord that i drive,i have no use for it as i already have a built motor and all..i have pics of anything you wanna see,and trust me i know what im talkin about...cams and head have been sold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts