Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im parting out another vehicle its a 90 civic hatchback still has the motor in it not sure if its good or not turns over but to many parts are missing to fire it up has the d15b1 and 4 speed trans most of the body is good front clip is missing still have headlights may have interior for sale if it wont work in my 89 hatch not sure yet it is black and gray doors are good all windows are good and rear hatch is in good shape brake and suspension system are in good shape all stock parts will have pics up tommorrow thx ray.
looking to get 250.00 for the whole car.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its not worth puttin back together man its strictly for parts but yes i will have pics up soon thx .

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
also parting interior wont work in my hatch thx ray.most of the parts stripped out i still have car was complete except front fenders and bumpers but rear body has some lite damage doors are good and rear hatch is good.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you really want to put it back together man ill do it and ill throw in some extra parts also i have an extra motor and trans and some other parts let me know soon before parts start selling.also can you send me some pics of the truck thx ray.

·
Registered
119 Posts
whats the extra motor and tranny and what other parts would you throw in i will be heading to arizona in about 3 weeks and might be able to bring truck doand tires on it so it could at least roll on a trailer how close is it to runnin ? not like down the highway but starting at least? let me know thnx

·
Registered
119 Posts
the truck is sitting behind my car in the pic in my sig its a 76 gmc stepside wit a straight 6 and 3 speed on the floor its lowered both front and rear but more so in the front so its got the rake look goin on and then its got new carpet in the interior its missin the door panels and dash pad for interior but thats bout it inside is painted a blue colour and outside is primer grey when we bought it we drove it bout 30 miles to the shop and its been moved around a little since then but not drivin down the road much the bed has diamond plate all around the sides no tailgate its got rust on floor boards and rocker panels but thats normal for how old it is not to bad of a little truck just needs somebody to finish it

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds good to me man ill start gettin the car back together for you if you are serious otherwise ill part it out also the extra motor and tranny is out of my hatch that im driving right now the motor isnt pulled yet but i can probably have it out by then its also got drop zone coilovers on it and ive got a short ram intake on the other motor the car does need some tires but i do have some i can throw on it so it will roll the motor thats in it is just unhooked they were gettin ready to take motor out to do a swap and the just quit i think they ran out of money i bought it for parts for mine but the parts wont work its a different year so yeah ill do the trade ive been lookin for a domestic project to fix up throw a bigger engine and stuff in it anyways i also have the headlights and a fiberglass rear bumper for it so all you really need is a lil work and some front fenders and stuff and it would be drivable alright thx man ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
whole car may be gone guys will post as soon as i know for sure thx ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yes it does have a clear title.let me know soon as ive got a couple people interested in some parts but will hold them off for a while thx ray.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
also taking trades need parts header,springs,vtec head,lsvtec kit,exhaust,mugen body kit for my 89 hatch and some stock parts for my 93 accord coupe stock wing,header f22a6,any aftermarket parts you might have and also need a set of stock springs for a 95 civic ex 4 door thx ray.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.