Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everything must go, from the engine down to the lug nuts. let me know what you need, and i'll hit you back with a price.

[email protected]
aim: e eff eight

·
Registered
398 Posts
rear brakes

will the rear discs fit on the 94 civic ex 2 dr? if so..how much for the whole setup?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if anyone knows, tell me asap. otherwise, i'll look and see if you can swap the rear discs onto the civic...peace

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll get pics asap, and i'll have prices tomorrow...i posted this for a friend. keep requesting prices on parts so i can ask at once, and reply at once.

*also, look at my sig and buy some of my other shit (on the bottom)!

·
Registered
46 Posts
what color interior is your teg?

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Can you sell me the windshield rubber seals. The passenger side outer window moulding.

I am also interested in the following as well:

-door tweeters if u have em
-driver side...side mirror cover, found inside the car
-driver side...coin tray found beneath the steering whel
-interior clock..
-passenger air bag cover
-gauge cluster lens
-rear speaker cover found in back of the seats
-CV joints

Any mods done to your engine? Let me know

This is all I can come up with as of now. I hope Im not asking too much. Thanks

JC
[email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
How much for the clutch master cylinder parts? Like the hydro parts... because the hydrolics on mine aren't working right...
let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Ill be interested in buying the whole car..... what title does it have...... type of damage to the car if any...... color and mileage

·
Registered
118 Posts
rear discs

the rear discs will fit on the civic. you'll need the trailing arm, hub assembly, brake lines and e-brake cable. Speaking of rear discs....... I'm interested in them too....... how much?

·
Registered
16 Posts
What color is your interior b/c I'll take the door panels if they are in good shape as well as your a/c climate control panel if they all work...Let me know??

Is your car stock...what mods or parts do you have??

·
Registered
398 Posts
95_civicext...don't tell me you got a turbo EX?? I was gonna do that to my 94 after a full engine rebuild and put a T after EX and just say it was a rare japanese line straight from japan...the EXT. tahts awesome...but now you're tryin to steal my brakes...hmmm...if you want em you can have em....i will scouring the junkyards for them...but will any newer teg work for the swap..like 94-00 or can i go older too...i know a 92-95 delSol will work and the civic si HB...aight im done talking. peace.

·
Registered
118 Posts
rear discs

you are correct crshovrd41........... i do have a turbo ex. wasn't trying to take your brakes, but if you don't want them, I WILL take them, as soon as I get a reply on how much the seller wants for them and how much he will ship them to area code 97124 for.
lemme know about that price on the rear disc assembly. Thanx... L8z.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts