Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title says. Parting everythign out unless someone wants to buy the whole thing.

It is a salvaged 94 LS auto. I changed out the motor and tranny to GSR about 2 years ago. I have the receipt for the work done.

Basically, right now, I'm still driving the car but its harder to sell the car whole since its salvaged so I'll try to get whatever I can for it. The car was repainted alpine white because I didn't like the yellowish white of the 94. All body parts are in 8-9/10 condition except the passenger fender and front bumper. Interior I would say is a 6/10 and is pretty damn good for a 12 year old car.

Some things of interest of course are the GSR motor. It is a 2001 with a 96 head. That was how I bought it. There are no leaks or problems with the motor. It still runs strong. I just don't know how many miles are on there. All I know is I put on 30k miles since I got it. The miles should be no more than 70k since it is a 2001. If you are interested in the motor, you can come test drive it while the car is still in one piece. I am looking for $2000 for the full swap.

Other points of interest are TEIN Basics. I also have the orginal suspension if anyone needs that.
RSR EXMAG exhaust.
98+ tails no cracks or leaks
headlights are in good condition. Just need to use that eagle one stuff to clean it.

Those are pretty much the high priced items.

I do have everything in the car like seats, air bags, dash, etc. Basically, everything is up for grabs. No lowballers please. I am selling because I am getting a new car.

best way to reach me is through AIM at mirage5882. I would prefer local pickup because I'm too lazy to ship.

so best offer gets whatever they want.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seats are grey cloth... not leather... anyone interested in the seats, id rather have you come take a look at them and pick up... that thing would be a tad bit of trouble to ship... i'm in socal by the way if anyone wants to come look at the parts

·
Registered
22 Posts
sososlow said:
Just as the title says. Parting everythign out unless someone wants to buy the whole thing.

It is a salvaged 94 LS auto. I changed out the motor and tranny to GSR about 2 years ago. I have the receipt for the work done.

Basically, right now, I'm still driving the car but its harder to sell the car whole since its salvaged so I'll try to get whatever I can for it. The car was repainted alpine white because I didn't like the yellowish white of the 94. All body parts are in 8-9/10 condition except the passenger fender and front bumper. Interior I would say is a 6/10 and is pretty damn good for a 12 year old car.

Some things of interest of course are the GSR motor. It is a 2001 with a 96 head. That was how I bought it. There are no leaks or problems with the motor. It still runs strong. I just don't know how many miles are on there. All I know is I put on 30k miles since I got it. The miles should be no more than 70k since it is a 2001. If you are interested in the motor, you can come test drive it while the car is still in one piece. I am looking for $2000 for the full swap.

Other points of interest are TEIN Basics. I also have the orginal suspension if anyone needs that.
RSR EXMAG exhaust.
headlights are in good condition. Just need to use that eagle one stuff to clean it.

I do have everything in the car like seats, air bags, dash, etc. Basically, everything is up for grabs. No lowballers please. I am selling because I am getting a new car.

best way to reach me is through AIM at mirage5882. I would prefer local pickup because I'm too lazy to ship.

Where are you from? Let me get your number! Here is my email address! Im very interested in your motor! My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
28 Posts
sososlow said:

RSR EXMAG exhaust.

wanna sell the bottom end

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
(ls)Integra(ls) said:
i want the tail lights headlights.....suspension...

let me know
taillights i want 150. suspension is in progress. someone offered 475 shipped. so if u can beat that... then its urs

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll take 3k minus the suspension and exhaust. 3500 for the whole car. I'm getting offers for 2k for the motor already.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts