Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trading the Lude in for a Titan...no one wanted to buy the car as is for anywhere near what I need to get for it...so I'm going to try and put it back to stock as possible.
I'm located in western MA so you'd have to come for most of the parts, I would prefer to swap to stock.

Or, I can sell as is for $8300. Not bad considering the $14k I paid for the car 4 years ago plus $10k+ in upgrades over those 4 years...

JDM H22A complete motor, can be swapped from one car to another and vice versa in 8 hours, will trade for stock motor plus $1000. It is ported, polished, 3 angle valve job, crower stainless valves, titanium retainers, dual springs, and crower stage 2 cams. H23 manual tensioner. New t-belt and balance belt 18k miles ago. Would prefer to swap tranny/clutch if you have a 5 speed-lining up the tranny is another process that can be avoided. tranny is in good shape no grinds has Exedy stage 1 clutch and resurfaced flywheel. Motor has appx 46k miles on it (put in my car with 28k miles while my odo was at 55k, now my car is at 73k) $1000 includes swapping it into your 5th gen.

I also have a stock H22A4 head in good condition for your H23 Vtec $300 with everything

Crower stage 2 cams PN 63422-2 $300 these have the aggressive idle lobe

Prelude type-s cams $200

Bottom end H22A4 fried rings for $250

C&R aluminum radiator Sold, DrivinVtec

Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley $50 plus your stock belts, I have OEM pulley

Nology Hotwires plug wires $50

"Mugen" oil catch can, stainless chrome finish $25

DC Battery hold-down, $20 and your stock one

DC Oil Cap $20 and your stock one

Red Valve cover with timing cover cut off $50

Neuspeed Short Shift Adapter $40 - Sale pending, SuperGokou

KONI sport yellow dampers and H&R springs $200 and your stock ones

Full black Catskinz leather interior, just swap the seats $350 plus your stock

Momo shift knob and shift boot and ebrake handle and boot $50 plus your stock or aftermarket ones

JDM Gauge Cluster Carbon Fiber $50

Gauges with 156k miles on them $50

Custom fiberglassed top vent/clock piece, has din-size opening for radio $50

ROCKFORD Fosgate RAV-DVD1 Black Chrome DVD/MP3/CD/WMA/tuner w/aux inputs, video input, Dolby Digital 5.1 surround this was $800 new sell for $250

Grillecraft lower grill insert, black $40

Ported Fiberglass sub box, fits in spare tire well and flows through entire trunk, was built around an MTX 7500 12" sub and hits 143 db with 500 watts. Will sell sub for $150.
$200

Zex dry Nitrous kit $400 includes purge Valve, brackets, bottle, brain, stainless line etc. everything.

Eclipse Speakers 6x9s in the rear 6.5s up front, $75 for both pair plus stock or crappy aftermarket, these were $250 new

Have OBD1 ecu chipped and basemapped for the motor, if the motor doesn't sell I'm going to take the cams out and put stock ones back in and sell separate.
OBD1 Ecu+ Skunk2 Stepdown harness (obd2a->obd1) $200

Have locking wheel lugs and lug tool, $10 plus stock ones

Almost brand new Toyo Proxes 4s on stock wheels, will trade for yours plus $150 as long as they have enough tread to pass inspection these were $150 apiece.

Top part to DC header 4-2-1 ceramic header $20

High Flow Cat with O2 sensor $25
Stainless high flow cat no sensor $25

HIDynamics 6000k HID kit with brand new bulbs and one spare 8000k bulb, purchase this kit for $500 a few years ago, high quality kit, not like the $150 ones you see on ebay now. sell for $150. These will fit into any stock 5th gen headlight housing, it's a modified H7 base, you can't buy them like this anywhere!

DC Sports Stainless exhaust $350

Stock taillights - Sold TO ME! mine got smashed up when I got rearended, so my insurance co. is going to pay for them. Don't know what I'll get for them...but I think at least 120-140 apiece.

OEM FloorMats $20. they could DEFINITELY use a good shampooing and cleaning...I didn't take very good care of them.

I am NEGOTIABLE on most of the prices, I listed everything reasonably though so don't try to lowball too much. If you want to come down and pick up a few things I'll be more than happy to put together some sort of package deal. I need this stuff gone ASAP otherwise it goes with the car, and you'll never be able to get it again! The motor and suspension are 2 big things to get out of the car while you still can. Also these tires! PM me and I'll send you my phone number so we can work out a deal.

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump...a lot of blood, sweat, tears and money went into this car. I'm going to miss it even with all the frustration it's caused me over the years...if I didn't run into any problems I could figure out myself I never would have discovered this website or its helpful members...

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks George...still haven't gotten anythin tho. Come on people, these are good prices! I'm willing to bargain too! Will consider trades! I've also got a huge Chevy truck with a 454 and 37s! parts or w/e.

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump...I know people want this stuff but just don't check classifieds for good deals. I wish craigslist didn't limit searches locally...

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would. Your trader level here is nil, so the only way I'll sell is if you send payment via paypal. What are you looking for?
I have tons of other motor parts (vtec solenoids, ac compressors, civic axles, egr valve, iacv valve, etc) just let me know.

Once I sell you something and the transaction goes smoothly, you'll be able to buy from anyone on this board.

· Registered
7,299 Posts
I would. Your trader level here is nil, so the only way I'll sell is if you send payment via paypal. What are you looking for?
I have tons of other motor parts (vtec solenoids, ac compressors, civic axles, egr valve, iacv valve, etc) just let me know.

Once I sell you something and the transaction goes smoothly, you'll be able to buy from anyone on this board.
bump bumper bumpest:D

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
George came and picked up the C&R Radiator last week...and I towed the car up to his shop for body work. Car is gonna look mint! The partout is pretty much ended for now...I'm selling the car to one of my good friends and he wants it the way it is. He was pretty pissed about me selling the radiator out of it and it took some convincing that it doesn't add any performance value whatsoever aside from some minimal weight savings...that and it's designed for a car with no a/c.

· Registered
7,299 Posts
George came and picked up the C&R Radiator last week...and I towed the car up to his shop for body work. Car is gonna look mint! The partout is pretty much ended for now...I'm selling the car to one of my good friends and he wants it the way it is. He was pretty pissed about me selling the radiator out of it and it took some convincing that it doesn't add any performance value whatsoever aside from some minimal weight savings...that and it's designed for a car with no a/c.
ahh man. let him know the car will look great. also gettting painted side/rear lip. intersted in the factory spoiler? I can paint it. let me kow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.