Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well im considering buying then parting out this CR-X
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6783&item=7959182637&rd=1
All I want is the seats and the floormats (mabye), however if any of you need any parts off this, I would be happy to sell it to you. My goal here is to atleast cover the entire cost of the car so I can get some free seats :)

Please post here if your interested

Im thinking both fenders,
The Hood,
Trunk,
Back Seats,
Dashboard,
Doors,
Need to cover 600 bucks here :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'll buy

i REALLY REALLY need the door moldings for the top and the bottom...or i could just buy all the door molding's and side skirts from you....btw im talking about all the black peices...just name a price, im dying to get door moldings back on...

p.s. will the 89 door moldings and door caps fit on a 91?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
grafficrx said:
i REALLY REALLY need the door moldings for the top and the bottom...or i could just buy all the door molding's and side skirts from you....btw im talking about all the black peices...just name a price, im dying to get door moldings back on...

p.s. will the 89 door moldings and door caps fit on a 91?
i'd say 200 bucks, but make me an offer :)

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
If the back bumper is in good shape, how much am i looking at for it cuz im tired of haveing my fucked up BC with unmatching bodylines, lol i feel so riced out w/o my B16 in yet. only about three weeks to go :D

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ok in this picture you can see which parts I need off the body. I need the rear quarter panel sections highlighted in red from BOTH sides of the car. Also you can see I highlighted the lower section of the door skin. I need that portion of the door skin from the PASSENGER side of the car. It looks like the door is dented so that is why I only as for this portion. Cutting out the portions would definitly save on shipping and its all I need. I would be willing to pay $100 plus shipping for all the parts listed above.

·
Registered
969 Posts
So did you get the car? Whats the verdict?

I really hate it when people try and sell something and then totally disappear off the face of the earth.

·
Registered
969 Posts
dohdoh420 said:
How much for the windsheild washer nozzles?
Dood why don't you just get those at a junkyard for free, theya re so easy to find. Plus this guy obviously isn't ever going to reply because he was on earlier, I pmed him, and still no reply.

Anyways, if that's your crx in your sig, do you have an unedited photos of the car? I'm thinking about going with some similar paint scheme.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts