Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
red 93 si 200k, MD (howard county)

not mine, but my buddy down the street has given up on fixing the thing so hes just gona part it out.

He has pretty much everything except for ashtray assembly, front bumper, and hood.

A sub box built for a 10" (i belive, might be 12") sub built to fit in a del sol trunk with the top still storable.

He also has an nvidia exaust. It's pretty loud.

Finnaly he as a brand new blitz body kit. Un painted, never mounted on a car.

The engine and tranny are pending sale, but if you want em, offer something, he just needs money to get another car.

I'm gona try and get some pics up tomarrow, cause its cold outside and i dont feel like walking over there.

Make some offers on what you want.

If you want the whole car (front end damage, mostly fixed, it just needs a new bumper, hood, and paintjob. With the kit you have the bumper, he'd sell it off too. But to sell the car is pickup only)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The interior is pretty good. Its got 200k miles on it, to be fair. but it looks alot better then mine with 100k. anything in perticular you want me to take a pic of when i go tomarrow?

·
Registered
578 Posts
i need the driver side window let me know ....

·
Registered
168 Posts
I may be intereasted in the Body kit if you drop me a price.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
somebody bought the car in full.

The body kit and z3 fenders are still for sale.

Give him an offer. The body kit is fiberglass, he payed 350 for it and it has never been mounted. make an offer.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hummm, body kit or 200K Engine swap???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts