Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys a friend of mine wrecked his 97 gsr and is looking to part it out. It's milano red and the front bumper and hood are beat, the enginge is sold and so are the seats but so far everything else is up for grabs, if anyone wants anything just post on this and ill see what i can get it for.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alrite guys im going there later today round 4 o'clock EST and ill ask about the following

I assume the axles were sold with the swap???
actully just the engine so axles are there,

for the front and rear setup what exactly do u want? just the rotors and calipers...im not familiar with all u need for that so give me a list of parts

I need the lines running from the MC to the prop valve, and I need the prop valve too
sorry dude i'd like to think im mechanically inclined but i have no idea what u mean...please explain

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
sorry dude i'd like to think im mechanically inclined but i have no idea what u mean...please explain
the metal lines coming out of the master cylinder,going to the proportioning valve. and the proportining valve

·
Registered
196 Posts
endlinks

interested in the endlinks. they are what connects the sway bar to lower control arm. both fronts. pm back. thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts