Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, so i sold my accord i had it in, and have an h22 i want to get rid of. i don't want to ship it as a whole, so its being stripped and parted out, the rods and oil pan have already been taken. the valve springs and valves are being left in the head unless someone wants them seperately. i have the cams, gears, all the sensors, pistons, etc. let me know.

·
Registered
111 Posts
howmuch for the whole thing picked up?

·
Registered
111 Posts
im in, im in michigan but for the right price i might take a trip. Let me know by pm.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry i haven't gotten back to this thread, i've been working 7 day weeks. i'm in exton pa, near chester springs and morgantown. i'm not decided on a price since stuff is missing.

missing items:
Rods
Oil Pan
Windage Tray (anything with the oil pan aside from the oil pump itself.

everything else is there, cams, complete valvetrain, sensors, alternator, etc. i'm going to try and get some pictures within the next day or so of everything and then let offers be made, since its been sitting for over a year and i can't put a price on it definitly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.