Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated Pics, Prices & Items (Mugen, DC)

UPDATED WITH PICS/PRICES

Car and most of the parts are sold. The following parts are still available. All are from a 2000 Si. Make offers and get this stuff out of my garage.

- Mugen Twinloop exhaust (rear section only) - $250
This muffler has two imperfections - a small dent on the top (inherited from the previous owner), and a scratch on the bottom. Neither is visible unless the muffler is off the car. It sounds and functions just as great as it did the day I bought it, and was by far my favorite piece on the car. I updated the price to compensate for these imperfections. Here are the only pics that came out well, my camera sucks. Email me for bigger pics if you want.

- DC strut bars Front - $80, Rear - $60, Both - $120
The front bar is in mint condition, the rear one has scratches on it. Email for bigger pics if you want.

2 (two) Advan 032-R slicks 195/50/14 - SALE PENDING
Never used them, got them used a few years ago from a friend. I am sure someone could make use of these. Email me if you want bigger pics of the treads.

Ex Springs - $10

- Five (5) 15" Rota Slipstreams in Gunmetal - SOLD

Also have a full set of black splined Motegi Racing lugnuts and black Gorilla locks as well. SOLD

- Comptech sway/tie bar combo SOLD

PM or email [email protected]ker.com if you're interested or have questions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Someone from SoCal is already asking for the rims. The problem is I have absolutely no time and as of tonight no car to deal with shipping them.

I need the cash asap, so basically it's on first come first served basis. I sold my car tonight and need more cash to put down on my next one so I can get to work!!

Let me know what your "business deal" entails.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.