Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my running/driving 93 honda civic dx sedan that i'm parting out or would sell complete. it needs some work. all body parts are in great shape, interior is in great shape. all glass, exhaust, brand new radiator and fan, etc. motor starts right up everytime with no smoke/noises/rattles/nothing. brand new FITV, IACV, and other engine parts. 4speed automatic trans. goes in drive and reverse fine(drove it around the yard yesterday).

has 2 great fenders-no dent or dings
all 4 doors are great(front pass has a scratch/scrap from a tree limb in the road and needs a little bit of touch up)
trunk lid
windows
great seats(front and rear)
almost new door panels
great dash-no cracks or nothing
hood
rear bumper perfect
front bumper has some small damage on the pass side of the lip-sure it could be fixed easily
stock rims(little dinged up)but have almost new michelin tires on them(less than 2k miles)
brand new complete exhaust
headlights
tail lights
motor
trans
suspension
etc.

car is all complete and will start ripping parts off it as soon as i get some replies. i'm in northern nj(hackettstown, nj 07840). will sell the car complete if wanted, but i have no title. i can get one (need to get a duplicate-oil ruined the other one)

reply here, PM me, or email me at [email protected] if your interested. thanks

ps: i posted the ad up about 5 mins ago and it never showed up, so im trying it again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.