Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to part ways (and part out) with my CRX project after a year. She was my pride and joy but I no longer have time to keep building, plus I can't afford insurance on another car (Mazda3 5-door, Isuzu Rodeo, NX2000). Plus I promised my father-in-law I would get it out of his storage soon. It will be awhile before I own another Honda but I'll still check in from time to time.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the rodeo is only a 2002 which is actually my wife's car. She's actually thinking of getting a car next and I might get a new 3 series BMW (despite the new Chris Bangle styling). The NX2000 is my younger brother's and runs like a champ. The egnine bay is so clean you could eat off the valve cover. And as for my Mazda3, not even the CRX could outhandle that car! Plus the CRX was a hard ass and long restoration job and I'm just tired. I just need to try something new. I already had people come by to start pulling parts. I'll probably donate the shell when I'm done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.