Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Me too and not easy. Looking for strut tower bar and grill mesh and some black 5 spoke wheels, 17's x 7 ? Want to run 235x45s, almost an inch wider yet overall diameter about the same, 99 %.

Is there a cold air intake for the 06 ?

I got some 2006 S2000 oval exhaust tips and they fit great. I would it to be a little louder my just a little, suggestions ?

Got the factory front air dam, nice. Are there side skirts and rear dam ? I think so but can not find a pic.

The 06 6 spd comes with a strut tower brace but have not been able to locate it or it's p/n ?

·
Registered
25 Posts
wfy420 said:
looking for parts for 06 accord such as suspension, intakes, exhaust, and any other mods for it hard to find for the v6
Comptech is your friend. Theres a lot of parts available, just gotta do your research.

The president of our car club has a 6mt 03 coupe. All comptech, and for his intake he is running the AEM V2. I have heard good reviews of the Fujita unit as well. As for wheels, 18's look great. He's running 18x8.5 Gram Light 57F on i believe 225/40 to give it a bit of the streched look.

Sedan theres a lot available as well. Esp if you want to go crazy and get some of the JDM stuff. Like Value Kit, Mugen kit,or of course the Modulo kit and the sedans can be done VIP style as well. But with those kits you need to do the conversion to the Inspire front because the grill, hood, fenders, and bumper are all different.
My friends 05 EX V6 sedan is going to be done VIP style. Airrunner, Inspire headlights , and just 19" SSR Courage Viennas at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.