·
Registered
1,251 Posts
would u happen to have a flux capistor?

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
delsol94fast said:
selling some civic parts....92-95 civic coupe parting out have everything still. let me know what you guys need...........
omg are you serious.. YOU SCAM PEOPLE!! GET OUT OF HERE!!! BAN BAN BAN!!

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont know

i dont know what anyones talking about..... i have a civic im parting out.... i got a d16z6 for 300 shipped, shell for 700 , full interior , just let me know what you need

·
Registered
201 Posts
:bash SCAMMER ALERT, BAN, BAN, BAN, BAN, :bye

DON'T BUY FROM THIS GUY DO A SEARCH HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS A SCAMMER........CHECK FOR POSTS BY ALARSH

·
Registered
317 Posts
Jack all of this dudes threads and spread the word on how unreliable he is. :kick

Anyone that's done business with him file a small claims at your local court house $10-$20 in your state and he'll have a summonds and have to travel to your state. If he doesn't show up that's contemp. Talk to you local University/ College law professors or dept and they can possibly help out or point you in the right direction. Someone posted his info I think previously? Best of luck.

good find Speedjunky01 http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256469 they got pics haha

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
porker....your make believe civic is really your pot you piss in.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
laynbody95 said:
hope your done scamming everyone........get out of here bastard

one last kick in the ass dose a person good

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yes view the above threads. I have PM'ed mike_sho about this issue and no action has taken. I just reported my own thread so hopefully some mod/admin checks into my "report" and will ban him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.