Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
At.am said:
its about time and PT deserves it with all that hard work he has done
haha yea. paul is the only who should win this year.
i watched the race it was pretty competitive.

at the very end speed did a year in review for paul. one of the scene was funny, it showed paul in the pit walking around with the hospital mask on, and the interviewer asked why he is wearing that and he said "there is a disease thats going around the CART teams right now, and its called whinetitis" haha i guess it was around that time of SARS haha. i was RFOL

·
Registered
359 Posts
It's a good thing for C^RT that a guy like PT won the championship.He's got talent, a sense of humor, and a smartness of how racing is.He's the most visible and vocal guy in C^RT.

In 2002 he said, when asked if he would go race in the IRL:
"I don't wanna drive those crapwagons." Hahaha.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Paul Tracy - 2003 CART champ

divinewisdom said:
haha yea. paul is the only who should win this year.
i watched the race it was pretty competitive.

at the very end speed did a year in review for paul. one of the scene was funny, it showed paul in the pit walking around with the hospital mask on, and the interviewer asked why he is wearing that and he said "there is a disease thats going around the CART teams right now, and its called whinetitis" haha i guess it was around that time of SARS haha. i was RFOL
haha....i saw that. does anyone know wut's going to happen to player's now?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Im sure he would beat me in a cart car. That doesnt mean i have to like him. I wanted Sebastian to win the championship. Paul is just a loud mouth. And for your information i am quite skilled at road coarse driving. Sure probably not as good as paul. But i more then hold my own on the track. I just think hes a douchebag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts