·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
both pedals and indigos

·
Registered
47 Posts
i got some pedals from massive motorsports. the obx type r ones. they are pretty sweet, well worth it. mine came with an extra foot rest cover too. they sell them on ebay too, thats where i got mine. dont know if its cheaper or not.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
wish those pedals didn't say typeR on them. . .:p

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
What do you consider as good pedals? I'm only asking so I can give you advice on whether or not they're good, haha.. The only reason I would call pedals 'good' is due to their grip, and if they lessen the space between the brake and gas pedal to make heel/toe downshifting easier. That's probably the only reason I'd buy 'em.. just my opinion though.. I'm thinking about buying Sparco pedals or the JDM R pedals, or S2K pedals..

·
Banned
638 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
what is the point of having aftermarket pedals? they would be cool for a man tranny but mine is auto so its not that good.....they look pretty cool tho

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Personally, I like these ones from Sparco. Nice and simple

Then there's these ones from Razo. It's a 4 pedal set

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
the räzo pedals look awesome

·
Banned
638 Posts
anfrey said:
the räzo pedals look awesome

actually if you saw these on a car in real life you'd shoot the person who bought them. They look like a 7th grade Tech. ED project gone bad. It's like Razo had the lil kids in their sweat shops making bird houses and they all fucked up and made these ugly ass pedals. Believe me, you don't want to put those on your car.

·
Registered
624 Posts
RageAgainstNate said:

actually if you saw these on a car in real life you'd shoot the person who bought them. They look like a 7th grade Tech. ED project gone bad. It's like Razo had the lil kids in their sweat shops making bird houses and they all fucked up and made these ugly ass pedals. Believe me, you don't want to put those on your car.
Now that's comedy :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts