Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is recommended for cars that have over 80000KM, I don't know what you crazy americans call that in miles. Anyways I decided to get this after I bought my Accord (not too long ago). It's been having some trouble idling, well only when cold and not plugged in for the night. The idle would be around 700 but would be rough, pretty noticeable shakiness. My tank was at half full, its about a 60L tank, so I put in the fluid and filled er up on regular 87 Octane. After the drive back home I parked her and left my Accord for several hours. It's been pretty cold here too so the engine was ice cold when I started it, but the idle shakiness was gone! The RPMs came in at a low 600, down from the 700 idle before I put this stuff in, really concentrated stuff. Seems to have cleared up my (I would suppose) clogged fuel injectors. Haven't went into higher RPMs yet to see how it is up there, but definately cleared up my rough idle.

It a 354mL bottle, its effective up to 80L of fuel, it says you should put this stuff in when your near empty, but I did it at half. One bottle costs about $5.50 CAD at Wal-Mart. Give this stuff a try to clear a rough idle, it worked for me.

I'd give it a 4 out of 5, only thing bad was it's a bit more expensive than other stuff, but you get what you pay for. Also have to see how it is after I drive it a bit more. Will reply back.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well after driving about 500km on this stuff I have nothing bad to say about this fuel additive. It may be a bit more expensive, but its worth it. Try it out if you want to smooth your idle abit, and restore some power, worth a try! :tu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts