Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
it not a good idea in most relationships unless you have a realy cool girlfriend .Most girl cant handel that shit they think your lookin cause theyre not good enough .

·
Registered
152 Posts
my gf did worse than checking out, use your imagination...

Checking out is ok I guess as long as you don't touch??? Not like checking out like drooling, but like looking that's it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
jaylo said:
my gf did worse than checking out, use your imagination...

Checking out is ok I guess as long as you don't touch??? Not like checking out like drooling, but like looking that's it.
yea i gotta agree bc its hard NOT to look at some really beautiful person. even i notice a beautiful girl when i see one. As long as your not 'drooling' or thinking more of it i think its ok. doing anything more then that is crossing that thin line.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is what I was wondering...if it is just normal human behavior, or if its a personal problem within a relationship. I am in a relationship myself and I can't help it. I see beautiful girls everywhere, everyday.. I feel like no matter what realtionship I am in I will always do the same thing. I am not drooling over them but damn...its so hard not to look.

·
Registered
205 Posts
it's only human to be attracted to other ppl,as long as it doesn't go past looking....it's all good. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
hmmm well i dont know about everywhere all the time lol. i was with my ex bf for about 4 years. it was always ok with me if he looked (and i dont mean scan up/down) bc well..sometimes i do too ..girls and guys every now n then someone gorgous will catch ur attentin but i never thought more then that..it was likeoh he/she is good looking for a sec and drop it...whatever u do dont touch tho!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
just because youre on a diet doesnt mean you cant look at the menu ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
mayn i look at girls all the time... but i gotta make sure my GF doesnt see me or she'll kick my ass.... it suckss...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
RSX-S said:
this is what I was wondering...if it is just normal human behavior, or if its a personal problem within a relationship. I am in a relationship myself and I can't help it. I see beautiful girls everywhere, everyday.. I feel like no matter what realtionship I am in I will always do the same thing. I am not drooling over them but damn...its so hard not to look.

i think it is a natural human behaivor, we all want what we cant have, and our primal urges are to basically fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck some more and not having one specific person to fuck w/......

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
RSX-S said:
do you check out other girls/guys????

i dont check out other guys because i am not a homo but i check out other girls......my GF knows this, she gets mad, then she just stops caring.....:le sigh:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah, checking out other girls/guys is normal, cuz we are all attracted to more than one person... I think the problem arises when you do more looking/thinking about others than you do with the person you are with... If you are doing lots of looking/fantasizing about others, maybe that is because you are not satisfied with who you are with... Which is the reason all of us get jealous when it happens....
I think in the back of all our minds is that same fear, the reason my bf/gf is looking alot is because s/he really wants to be with that person, or just not with me...

It takes a lot of trust and patience to get over that feeling, and if you dont have that kind of trust with the one you are with, either address it or get rid of em....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts