Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all you v6ers, i have a 1996 honda accord v6. i have a exhaust system and a intake. is there anything else out there they make for our year of car that will give me some more horses? i do a lot of searching and its real hard finding stuff for the c27 engine. thanks a lot

·
Registered
2 Posts
you should check out v6performance.net man they have more stuff there then here on the 5th gen v6 accords, anyway the C27 engine we have (I have a 96 accord v6 also) dosent have alot of aftermarket support. There are basically no aftermakret headers for us out there, you can always get the suspension/cam/pistons and stuff done, but as far as turbo thats a no go, you can get a manual swap but its costly, and it will put you on the search out for a late 80s model legend..which can be hard to come by..good luck..

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, they dont many any of that for our cars man. maybe cams if you looked hard enough. but i am lookin for more horses already got suspension and anything else that doesnt have to do with the engine. someone in this forum got some headers custom made. they were 1000 bucks! he also got a tranny swap to the legend and that ran him about 5000. but i will check out the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.