Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was browsing through just now and i have come up with a few pet peeves about racing vids that i would like to share with you all who make your own vids.

1. dont hang the camera out the window like a dumbass
2. when you edit a vid, if you MUST have music, turn that shit down. id rather hear the engines than a song ive heard 20million times before
3. this one isnt as bad as the other two, but daytime vids are better

so next time you make a vid... think of me :number1 :hehe

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
i agree with all of those..itd be better if you have the light on the front of the camera so u can actually see more of the car then the head lights or tail lights if you get smoked :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
You're complaining about vids that are FREE?! Whenever I see a terrible vid, I just remind myself that it cost me nothing and I'm glad I didn't waste $$$ on it. People should take whatever horrible shots they want, blast their shitty music and shoot anytime day or night; THIS ISN'T PAY PER VIEW!

·
Registered
14,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
notehead said:
You're complaining about vids that are FREE?! Whenever I see a terrible vid, I just remind myself that it cost me nothing and I'm glad I didn't waste $$$ on it. People should take whatever horrible shots they want, blast their shitty music and shoot anytime day or night; THIS ISN'T PAY PER VIEW!
nothing is free. opportunity cost ownz joo. not to mention the internet you're paying for to watch that shitty vid.

:hehe

why dont i make my own? maybe b/c my daytime life consists of school and work. and since i dislike nightime vids, i dont make vids. and besides that my car is crippled :number1

·
Registered
107 Posts
crdcz03 said:
i was browsing through just now and i have come up with a few pet peeves about racing vids that i would like to share with you all who make your own vids.

1. dont hang the camera out the window like a dumbass
2. when you edit a vid, if you MUST have music, turn that shit down. id rather hear the engines than a song ive heard 20million times before
3. this one isnt as bad as the other two, but daytime vids are better

so next time you make a vid... think of me :number1 :hehe

that's cool that u don't like the night time vids but u have to understand that sometimes u don't have the equipment to make a nice vid and u just want people to see what u and ur car did ;) I understand where ur coming from but skinny has posted some vids of my car for me that are not that best of quality :bh I just wanted u all to see what my car could do :) anyways skinnypimp46 and I will make the best of quality vids we can for u cause summer time is near and we can get to the track with daylight :D also, I'm about to buy a program called dazzle to help with the editing of the vid so that when there is racing the music will cut out :cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.