Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey phan. U remember Em's video "Stan". Well that's gonna be me to you. Your rex is da bomb! I like your style and I'm gonna mimic (spelling?) your every move..j/k. Props 2 U on that jdm rex. Shaaaweeet!!

·
Registered
544 Posts
twofacedsir said:
Hey phan. U remember Em's video "Stan". Well that's gonna be me to you. Your rex is da bomb! I like your style and I'm gonna mimic (spelling?) your every move..j/k. Props 2 U on that jdm rex. Shaaaweeet!!
hey u run ur car in the 1/4 yet? im currenly buildling a mini me turbo.. was urs an SI or HF??

thanks

TJ

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Phan the man

HONDASWAP SUCKS said:
hey u run ur car in the 1/4 yet? im currenly buildling a mini me turbo.. was urs an SI or HF??

thanks

TJ
Nope. Not yet. Just got it done like a week and a half ago. Needs to do a wee bit more before I take to the 1320. New clutch, axles (they're jacked up, all boots ripped, all grease gone, and clicks everytime I turn out of parking lots), and a good brake job. But I tell you this...It feels a WHOLE lot better than my JRSC on my old Si hatch. It's a DX. You should feel this little guy run on 10 pounds boost. It's insane. It's fun fun car to drive. But it's not as fun as if I were to drive phan's rex....:D

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Phan the man

twofacedsir said:
Nope. Not yet. Just got it done like a week and a half ago. Needs to do a wee bit more before I take to the 1320. New clutch, axles (they're jacked up, all boots ripped, all grease gone, and clicks everytime I turn out of parking lots), and a good brake job. But I tell you this...It feels a WHOLE lot better than my JRSC on my old Si hatch. It's a DX. You should feel this little guy run on 10 pounds boost. It's insane. It's fun fun car to drive. But it's not as fun as if I were to drive phan's rex....:D
You are running 10 pounds of boost!? Do you have stock internals? I hope you got that thing tuned correctly.
It would be sad to see such a beauty blow up

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: Re: Re: Phan the man

gurusan said:
You are running 10 pounds of boost!? Do you have stock internals? I hope you got that thing tuned correctly.
It would be sad to see such a beauty blow up
I know, me too. I'm putting my faith in the zdyne gold ecu and the 450cc injectors. I just decided to try it just this once this morning. Flick the switch, and viola, I'm at 10lbs. (normally 7lbs. at low boost). It's insane. I kinda had to fight to keep the car straight. The car keeps pulling. So far so good. Motor all in one piece. It's usually at 7lbs. It was just that once, just to get a taste. I'll probably try 10lbs. at the 1320.

·
Registered
273 Posts
my high boost was 13psi in my zc in the summer and at the track.
i say go higher for the track and get some killer times
btw, stock engine

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TheTurboDan said:
my high boost was 13psi in my zc in the summer and at the track.
i say go higher for the track and get some killer times
btw, stock engine
Wow, 13psi on your stock zc. What were your times?

·
Registered
273 Posts
i had bald street tires which was a real bad i deal with that kinda boost, so the best i could do was 2.5 for my 60 foot, and with that 60 ft i ran a 14.2 @ 102mph
with slicks i could easily see mid to low 13's

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i was running 8 lbs on a sohc zc turbo using an intercooled t3super60 setup. that setup is long gone though:rolleyes:
i beat my friends b16a all-motor hatch that was running high 13s while i had slipping clutch at the midnight runs....i didnt start pulling on him til i shifted to 3rd gear.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
twofacedsir....I love your car man.

I am in hawaii so it's hard to find a cheap honda to work on! I mean...the market isn't the biggest over here. I really want a CRX but all I see are shitty 87 hx's with rust and stuff. I want a 89-91..and want to put a d15 in it...the 3 way vtec one...and turbo it.

So I get 54 mpg, then once vtec kicks in and turbo spools up....it'll be a race car.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i cant imagined doing the wiring for a d15b obd-2 sohc 3-stage vtec. you have to have the correct obd2 ecu and not to mention the extra wiring with two vtec solenoids

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gurusan said:
twofacedsir....I love your car man.

I am in hawaii so it's hard to find a cheap honda to work on! I mean...the market isn't the biggest over here. I really want a CRX but all I see are shitty 87 hx's with rust and stuff. I want a 89-91..and want to put a d15 in it...the 3 way vtec one...and turbo it.

So I get 54 mpg, then once vtec kicks in and turbo spools up....it'll be a race car.
I know how you feel guru. It's good to see another fellow 808 state bro. Aloha bruddah. What island?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
temp said:
i love my car w/ my t3h JDM front end......w00t
Oh no, we can't forget about you temp..but I'm still a fan of Phan. Post pics temp. I wanna see...c'mon man, pretty pleeze. :D

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
twofacedsir said:
Whoa...Both of you, phan and temp are my new idols...

buahahahah bow down to t3h me......muahahahahahah, i also have the power folding mirrors and JDM foglights that i have not yet installed......muahahahhahaahah

1 - 20 of 38 Posts