Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey can anyone tell me how to change the color of cars, add rims, etc, the basics on photoshop?? i already know how to lower cars, and shave handles, etc but need lotsa help, thanks

· Registered
403 Posts
Yea id also like to know how to change colors and all of the cars......i would really like to know where did the photoshop experts learn their tricks from or did they just play around with it til they figured it out.......tell us ur SECRETS.......:D

and u can dl photoshop on kazaa or winmx or anything like that i guess.......

· Registered
1,104 Posts
I would like to change the color of the car cause I can't get it without looking all fucked up

· Registered
1,486 Posts
importgurlie94 said:
Yea id also like to know how to change colors and all of the cars......i would really like to know where did the photoshop experts learn their tricks from or did they just play around with it til they figured it out.......tell us ur SECRETS.......:D

and u can dl photoshop on kazaa or winmx or anything like that i guess.......
I thought i already gave you a condition:D :p

· Registered
160 Posts
I wish I could help you guys out but I use Paint Shop Pro 7 to edit my pictures. Like the Toyota MR2, I was working on for the Photochop Contest which was cancelled. As you know it started out as Yellow, and is now Purple.

· Registered
1,486 Posts
So Importgurlie94, is that a DX or EX? You know you have the same car as mokuboy and i have the same model but Si.

Q: How to change color?

A. (most simple way) Use Pythagonal Lasso tool to trace around the car. Then press Ctrl U. This will bring up a saturation table. From here move the point on the horizontal bars left or right. You can go outside the range too. Click on the top box on the bottom right of the table (forgot what it's called).

Try it..any questions we'll go from there okie?
;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.